- Official Website：Machine Translation Intelligent Translation Automatic Translation - Tencent Cloud
- Official Tariff Description：Machine Translation Billing Overview-Purchase Guide-Document Center-Tencent Cloud
- The paid version is free for the first 5 million characters per month, beyond that, you will be charged at $58 per million characters, so please pay attention to the usage limit to avoid accidental chargebacks.
- Open Tencent Cloud website and log in. After successful login, move your mouse to your avatar in the upper right corner of the page and select "Account Information" for personal authentication.Personal authentication is required to use Tencent Cloud Machine Translation, which can be skipped if you are already authenticated.
- Open Machine Translation_Intelligent Translation_Automatic Translation-Tencent Cloud and click the "Use Now" button.After logging in, you will be taken to the Tencent Machine Translation Service console.
- Choose to open the paid version.
- Create an access key.Hover your mouse over the avatar in the upper right corner of the webpage, then select Access Management, then select Access Keys - API Key Management in the left menu, it is better not to create a key directly, because the key created by the main account can access all the resources that call your account, so choose to create a sub-account to be on the safe side. com/cam/capi), it is better not to create the key directly, because the key created by the main account can access to call all the resources in your account, so to be safe, choose to create a sub-account, and in the "user privileges" item, search for "Machine Translation in the "User Privileges" section, and check this box only.
- After successful creation, you will see the "SecretId" and "SecretKey" of this sub-account.Just fill it into this extension!
- Done 🎉 If you have any doubts, please give feedback here.
Create an access key. Hover the mouse on the avatar in the upper right corner of the page, and then select Access management, and then choose access key-API key management in the left menu. It is best not to create a key directly, because the key created by the main account can access all the resources in your account, so choose to create a sub-account for safety. Search for "machine translation" under "user rights" and check only this item.